Chicago native Reggie Haith aka Genesis7 grew up in a household where he was heavily influenced by Gospel and Soul Music. After a long stint of DJing both HipHop and House music in Highschool and College he turned to producing music of his own.
Genesis7 specializes in the creation of Classic BoomBap HipHop, Lo-Fi HipHop, and Neo-Soul tracks for his own projects, various music artists, commercial advertisements, feature films, and other multi-media needs.
Credits and Placements include:
• Converse Shoe Ad
• Nferno Film Productions – “Four Seasons”, “72 Hrs”, “Zodiac Sign”, and “Professor Mack” movies
• A litany of Music Artists including Sarah Eske, Tony Anthony (Canadian Juno Nominee), JonBlaQ, Demiah Wells, Enoch Maddox, and many more
Album Projects (available on all digital platforms) include:
• Genesis7’s “The LoFi Soul Lounge” instrumental Album Project (2019)
• Genesis7’s “The Listening Forum” instrumental Album Project (2019)
• Genesis7 and AMV’s “Soul & Grit” Album Project (2017)
• Genesis7’s “The Emergence” Album Project (2016)
• Genesis7’s “SOULiloquy” Album Project (2015)
Genesis7 Contact and Social Media Info: